The latest version of LityxIQ includes many updates and enhancements including:
- Ability to filter raw data sources upon import, incoming datasets in a view, or datasets being joined.
- Improved filter dialog throughout the platform.
- When creating a dataset from multiple incoming datasets, you can now create a variable that labels which dataset each record came from.
- Ability to update dataset fields and define multiple new fields at once using a template formula (e.g., take the log of 10 variables in one new field definition).
- Ability to easily define many aggregations at once.
- Ability to add a row number variable to the dataset based on any key fields.
- Ability to automatically clean out old records in both scoring catalogs and optimization result catalogs.
- New Insight capabilities including mapping and pivot tables.