The default view when going to the LityxIQ Data Manager is the Manage Data area. This provides a list of all datasets that are available to you, organized by dataset library.
After clicking the Manage Data, you will see a list of available datasets. Managing and working with the list is described below.
- Dataset Library - This drop down box displays a list of all of the dataset libraries to which you have access. Select the library you wish to view.
- Create New Dataset button - Click this button to create a new dataset.
- Selected Dataset button - To perform actions on an existing dataset, first click the dataset of interest in the 'Available Datasets' list (it will highlight orange), then use the ‘Selected Dataset’ button to view the available actions.
- Available Datasets list - This provides a list of all datasets in the currently selected library, along with relevant information about the datasets. In this list, column headers can be clicked to sort the information within that column. Separators between column headers can be dragged to resize the columns. To work with a particular dataset, click it and make a selection from the Selected Dataset menu, or alternatively right click it to have access to that menu directly.
- Actions menu - This button provides additional options that allow you to refresh, resize, export, or print the list of datasets.