Optimization scenarios can be executed immediately, or on a schedule, similar to other objects in LityxIQ.
- Select the scenario library, and then select the scenario from the scenario list
- Click the Selected Scenario dropdown
- Hover over Run Scenario, then choose either Execute Now (to execute it immediately) or Schedule It (to schedule execution)
If you are scheduling the scenario execution, see https://support.lityxiq.com/882325-Using-the-Scheduling-Dialog for a description for how to use the common scheduler dialog. If you select the Upon Data Refresh schedule, the scenario will automatically execute whenever the dataset selected has been refreshed.
When a scenario finishes executing, you will then likely do one or more of the following:
- Review summaries of the results: https://support.lityxiq.com/815604-Analyze-an-Optimization-Scenario-Result
- Compare the results of this scenario to others (or to other versions of this same scenario): https://support.lityxiq.com/936359-Compare-Optimization-Scenarios
- Review the detailed results of the optimization: https://support.lityxiq.com/890644-Reviewing-Detailed-Optimization-Scenario-Results
- Review an error message that you received.