There are a number of options for interacting with a Chart in LityxIQ.
- Hover effects. When hovering over a bar, line, or other data display, a box showing specific information for that data point is displayed on screen.
- Legend. The legend at the bottom of the cart displays the values associated with each of the items in a data series, or each metric being shown. These elements can be turned on or off by clicking their name in the legend. The graphical display will re-calibrate itself to reflect the change.
- Print or export. Use the download button to print, export, or share the chart. See https://support.lityxiq.com/749363-Exporting-and-Printing-a-Chart for more information.
- If the chart has multiple metrics defined in addition to a series variable, you will also have access to a dropdown in the upper left corner to easily switch between metrics.
- Dynamic Filtering of the chart is available using the icon in the upper left. See https://support.lityxiq.com/147720-Dynamic-Filtering-for-an-Insight for more information.