The Insights link provides a list of all available charts in the selected library. Here you can create new charts and tables, as well as edit and view existing ones.The various options available for working with the available Insights are explained in more detail below.
- Chart Library - This drop down box displays a list of all of the chart libraries. Select the library you wish to view.
- New Insight button - Click this button to create a new insight. For more information, see: https://support.lityxiq.com/484110-Creating-a-New-Insight.
- Selected Insight button - To perform actions on an existing chart or table, first click the chart/table name in the available charts list (it will highlight orange), then use the Selected Chart button to see what actions are available. You can also right click on any insight to open the menu.
- Available Insights list - This provides a complete list of the charts and tables in the currently selected library, along with other information about the object. In this list, column headers can be clicked to sort the information within that column, and separators between column headers can be dragged to resize the columns. You can also filter the list by entering search criteria in the text boxes under the column headers.
- Actions button – This button provides various options for manipulating the information displayed in the list.