To create a new insight, follow these steps:
1) Select a chart library for the location of the object. Then, click the New Insight dropdown and select the object type.
2) Provide a title for the object and an optional description. The name provided must not be the same as an existing object already defined in the library. Note that the name provided here is solely to identify the chart in the Available Charts list and is not related to the title of the graphic (this is provided during editing of the chart). Click OK when done.
3) This will open the Edit dialog box where you can provide the details for the chart, table, report, XY graph, map, or pivot. More information can be found in the following articles:
- https://support.lityxiq.com/201915-Defining--Editing-a-Chart for editing a chart or XY Graph
- https://support.lityxiq.com/106336-Defining--Editing-a-Table for editing a table
- https://support.lityxiq.com/090403-DefiningEditing-a-Map for editing a map
- https://support.lityxiq.com/839920-DefiningEditing-Pivot for editing a pivot